Each of the five students left on the bus live on the street where he or she leaves the bus. When does each student get off the bus and where do they live?
1. David gets off the bus before Jason and Tim. Jason leaves before Donna.
2. Heather Avenue is between Candy Street and Evenstar Road.
3. Tim leaves the bus after Bobby.
4. The name of the second person off the bus doesn't begin with D.
5. Donna gets off the bus between Heather Avenue and Milton Junction. Both of which are before Biddy Street.
6. The person who gets off the bus next to last lives between Evenstar Road and Biddy Street.
The five students are David, Jason, Tim, Donna, and Bobby.
The five street names are Heather Avenue, Candy Street, Evenstar Road, Milton Junction, and Biddy Street.
The order leaving the bus is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.
I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Thursday, February 16, 2012
The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round
Labels: logic puzzle
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1st David, Candy StreetReplyDelete
2nd Jason, Heather Avenue
3rd Donna, Evenstar Road
4th Bobby, Milton Junction
5th Tim, Biddy Steet
1st David at Candy StreetReplyDelete
2nd Jason at Heather Avenue
3rd Donna at Evenstar Road
4th Bobby at Milton Junction
5th Tim at Biddy Steet