Ethan, Scott, Fernando, Damon, Mark and Hiroshi are sharing a cabin at summer camp. There are six bunks in each cabin, three upper and three lower. The bunks are numbered 1, 2, and 3 from left to right. Which boy ended up in each bunk?
1. The tallest boy has the lower bunk below the shortest boy.
2. Ethan is the youngest boy. He picked a top bunk on the left.
3. Scott has the bunk below Hiroshi.
4. Fernando is the shortest boy.
5. Damon has a bunk below the youngest boy.
6. Scott and Damon are not tall.
7. Hiroshi has a middle bunk to the right of the youngest boy.
I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Labels: logic puzzle
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1 2 3ReplyDelete
Fernando Hiroshi Ethan
Mark Scott Damon
1- Ethan 2- Hiroshi 3- FernandoReplyDelete
Damon Scott Mark
It should be Ethan over Damon in bunk 1 (left).ReplyDelete
Hiroshi over Scott in bunk 2 (middle).
Fernando over Mark in bunk 3 (right).
Looks like SP had it right.
Agreed with SP's version. Anonymous only had left and right reversed. :-)ReplyDelete