Six people live in six houses along Oak Street that runs East/West. Can you determine the color of each house and in which house each person lives in, plus the order they are located from West to East?
House colors: gray, white, blue, red, brown, yellow
There are 3 women: Lily, Doreen, Kayla,
And there are 3 men: Brian, Dirk, Tom
1. Dirk lives in the house farthest to the East.
2. Neither the brown or white house is at either end.
3. Lily lives west of Doreen, Tom and Brian.
4. The red house is located at the far West end.
5. Girls live in both of the houses located in the center of the street.
6. Boys live in the white and yellow houses but a girl lives in the brown.
7. The gray house is just west of the brown house, which is just west of the yellow house.
8. Kayla has just two people that live east of her; Dirk and Brian.
9. The white house is located toward the west end of the street.