Yesterday was such a beautiful day, four couples decided to spend the day at the beach. They had a great day of fun in the sun. At one point, each couple went off on their own for a while to enjoy their favorite beach activity. Determine each couple's full names (one man's name is Hank), the color of each woman's bathing suit, and each couple's favorite activity.
1. Mark Collins and his wife were not the couple that liked to swim in the ocean. Rachel wasn't wearing a green bathing suit.
2. Mr. Bailey and his wife collected shells, but they didn't have blue bathing suits. Tabitha's husband wasn't Mark.
3. Peter's last name wasn't Delgado and his wife didn't wear a green bathing suit.
4. Sally and Peter were not the couple that liked to climb on the rocks along the shore's edge.
5. The woman in the red bathing suit loved swimming in the ocean. Louis, whose last name wasn't Colby, enjoyed sunbathing with his wife. Tabitha didn't wear the purple bathing suit.
6. Vanessa, whose last name wasn't Collins, went swimming with her husband.
To be clear, here are the names, activities, and colors.
Rachel, Sally, Tabitha, Vanessa
Hank, Louis, Mark, Peter
Bailey, Colby, Collins, Delgado
Blue, Green, Purple, Red
Climb Rocks, Collect shells, Sunbathe, Swim