Can you determine who solved what difficulty of puzzle, how long it took them and what the puzzle was about?
1. The Easy logic problem puzzle took exactly 30 minutes to solve.
2. Jill solved her logic problem puzzle exactly 20 minutes quicker than the Animal puzzle was solved.
3. Jean solved her logic problem exactly 10 minutes quicker than the puzzle about Caravans, but she didn't solve it in 10 minutes.
4. The Monster puzzle took exactly 3 times as long to solve as the Medium logic problem puzzle.
5. Jane solved a logic problem about Planets (not the Impossible or Hard puzzle), which took exactly twice as long to solve as the Medium puzzle.
6. The Animal logic problem was not solved by Joan and was not the Easy or Impossible puzzle.
Names: Jane, Jean, Jill Joan, and June
Time: 10, 20, 30, 40 and 60 minutes (1 hour)
Puzzle: Animals, Caravans, Monsters, Planets and Vegetables
Difficulty: Very Easy, Easy, Medium, Hard and Impossible
I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Logic Puzzles Can Be Impossible
Labels: logic puzzle
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like no one wanted to take the time to do this one.ReplyDelete