1) Why do mathematicians like national parks?
2) Why do mathematicians think Halloween and Christmas are the same?
3) What do you call an eigen-sheep?
I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Laugh it Up!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2. DEC 25 = OCT 31ReplyDelete
25 in base 10 (DEC) is 31 in base 8 (OCT). I've typically heard this one as an engineering joke...
1) Because of the natural logs.ReplyDelete
2) Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec (as explained by Abe)
3) A lamb, duh.