- What popular children's cracker today was introduced in 1902 as a Christmas ornament?
- In 1939 Robert May created this Christmas figure as a Christmas promotion for Montgomery Ward department store in Chicago.
- Who was the United States first ambassador to Mexico?
- What popular Christmas candy today had it’s debute and was given out by a choirmaster in 1670 to quiet the noisy children?
- What best selling Christmas song did Gene Autry record in 1951?
- What American President barred the Christmas Tree from being displayed in the White House?
- What years were the first machine printed Christmas Card offered in a United States Variety Store?
- The politicians, women’s groups, and seniors’ organizations protested this Christmas song written in 1979 and popularized by Elmo and Patsy.
- “Crying up the lum “ is how some Scottish children tell Santa Claus their Christmas gift wishes. What is “crying up the lum “?
- The Nutcracker phenomenon started as a story by E.T.A. Hoffmann in what year?
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Answer as many or as few as you like: