- The giraffes were fed before the zebras but after the monkeys.
- The bears were fed 15 minutes after the monkeys.
- The lions were fed after the zebras.
- Joe always began feeding the animals at 6:30 AM.
- It takes 15 minutes for him to finish feeding and move on to the next cage.
- The five types of animals are bears, giraffes, lions, monkeys, and zebras.
I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Joe Stevens was in charge of feeding all of the animals in the morning. He had a regular schedule that he followed every day.
Labels: logic puzzle
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
In order from earliest to latest fed -- Monkeys, Bears, Giraffes, Zebras, Lions.ReplyDelete