- Superfluous chronological dispatch institutes riddance of valued effects.
- There’s no value to be derived from demanding attention by loud screeches over fallen white liquid derived from the lactic glands of a female bovine.
- An excess of culinary experts impairs the quality of a thin derivative of meat.
- A body of persons abiding in a domicile of silica combined with metallic oxides should not carelessly project small geological specimens.
I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Words to Live By
Can you translate the following into their more common utterances?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2. Don't cry over spilt milk.ReplyDelete
3. Too many cooks spoil the broth
1. Haste makes wasteReplyDelete
2. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
Looks like you meant 1 and 4, not 1 and 2.ReplyDelete
1. Haste makes waste.
2. No use crying over spilt milk.
3. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
4. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.