Example: To tease good-naturedly or engage in banter.
- A hard, translucent yellow to brown fossil resin.
- Made from wood, shows up in books.
- A hard stone, typically faceted.
- To be holding something while going somewhere.
- Describes someone who has a lot of this growing on their body.
- Any three parts in a union; a triad.
- A ball hit out of the park.
- Something you typically eat on a bun, also called a "hot dog"
4. Ruby, Jewel, Diamond
4 Crystal (although ruby, jewel and diamond are all acceptable in my book)
7 Trinity (Trey works for me)