- Santa was not delivering the Train Set to Craig.
- Rudolph hauled Santa out of one chimney exactly 1 hour before Santa was rescued from Diana's chimney.
- Building Blocks were delivered to Ryan after 1:30a.m. but before 4:00a.m.
- Blitzen hauled Santa out of one chimney exactly half an hour after Donner hauled him out of another
- Comet helped Santa when he was stuck in Jerry's chimney: this was not the last chimney that he was stuck in that morning.
- The Teddy Bear was delivered directly before the Doll, but not to Diana and wasn't with Santa when Rudolph pulled him out.
- Prancer did not help Santa when he was stuck in the chimney with Drums.
- No reindeer helped Santa out of a chimney with a toy having the same initial as the reindeer's name.
Reindeer: Blitzen, Comet, Donner, Prancer, Rudolph
Child: Craig, Diana, Jerry, Ryan, Sadie
Toy: Building Blocks, Doll, Drums, Teddy Bear, Train Set