Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm surprised there's a word for this

What do you study if you pursue deltiology?


  1. At first I surmised that it was the study of triangles or river outlets, but then I broke down and looked it up. Postcards?

    If there is not a word for everything, then there should be.

  2. Deltiology is the study of picture postcards. But I'm not so sure there should be a word for everything! ;-)


Leave your answer or, if you want to post a question of your own, send me an e-mail. Look in the about section to find my e-mail address. If it's new, I'll post it soon.

Please don't leave spam or 'Awesome blog, come visit mine' messages. I'll delete them soon after.

Enter your Email and join hundreds of others who get their Question of the Day sent right to their mailbox

Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

The Lamplight Manor Puzz 3-D
Are you looking for a particular puzzle, riddle, question, etc? Or do you want to find the answer today rather than wait till tomorrow!