1. The skunk was two years old. The tiger was a year younger than the animal placed on the bookshelf, but the tiger was also a year older than Cuddles.
2. The animal placed on the chair was two years older than Willie and a year younger than the whale.
3. Cuddles wasn’t the skunk. Boo wasn’t five years old.
4. The cat was placed on the bed.
5. The bear was two years older than Spot. Amee was the whale but she wasn’t placed on the pillow.
6. Cuddles wasn’t placed on the bench.
To be clear, you need to line up the name, type, age and place for each of the stuffed animals.
Names: Amee, Boo, Cuddles, Spot, Willie
Type: Bear, Cat, Skunk, Whale, Tiger
Age: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Place: Bed, Bench, Bookshelf, Chair, Pillow