- Why should you never mention the number 288 in front of anyone?
- How is the moon like a dollar?
- What coin doubles in value when half is deducted?
- Where can you buy a ruler that is 3 feet long?
- What has 4 legs and only 1 foot?
- What did one math book say to the other math book?
I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
3. half dollar
5. the bed
6. math books can't talk...well, I've had some experience with that, but only after really long nights of studying...
4. Anywhere, it's a yardstickReplyDelete
Looks like you got the logical ones down, Abe and Henry. It's the jokes that were hard. :-)ReplyDelete
1. Because it is too gross (2 x 144 - two gross).
2. They both have 4 quarters.
3. At a yard sale.
4. A half dollar.
5. A bed.
6. Wow, have I got problems!