I'm posting one puzzle, riddle, math, or statistical problem a day. Try to answer each one and post your answers in the comments section. I'll post the answer the next day. Even if you have the same answer as someone else, feel free to put up your answer, too!
Friday, July 15, 2011
Word Puzzles You Can Count On
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
#4 you win some, you lose someReplyDelete
still trying to figure out the others
1. Count on The U.S.?ReplyDelete
2. No idea
3. Higher Learning?
4. You win some, you lose some.
2. Long time no seeReplyDelete
1. Count on usReplyDelete
2. Long time, no "c."
3. A "first" (thirst) for learning
4. You win "sum," you lose "sum."
miss liener i found your websiteReplyDelete